Updated October 1 2016
what the experts are saying
This week's suggestions to check out
"It's about our children. It's about our children's children. We're
cheating them out of their future, and we're doing it with our eyes
wide open. "
J. Wayne Leonard, chairman and CEO of Entergy Corp.
|About Us Covering global warming issues since 2008 |
The State of Our Planet
In his latest book, The Revenge of Gaia, James Lovelock predicts
that by 2020 extreme weather will be the norm, causing global devastation; that
by 2040 much of Europe will be Saharan - link
2C - What does it mean?
the Polar Vortex – Scientific American
- Methane - Scientists confirm key new source of greenhouse gas.
- Wind Power - New typhoon wind turbines proposed in Japan
- Canada - Trudeau government on defensive over LNG project
- Electric Vehicles - Renault claims Zoe has 250 miles range
- Australia - Officials admit no modelling on how to meet Paris pledge
- Fracking - Fracking law in Pennsylvania ruled unconstitutional
- What You Can Do - International coalition calls for end to the throwaway culture.
- Britain - Hinkley Point deal signed
- Spain - Spain closes in on 50% renewables
|2004 Pentagon report - climate change will destroy us. Pentagon says climate change over the next 20 years could result in a
global catastrophe costing millions of lives in wars and natural disasters - read more |
Copyright © 2008 thinkglobalgreen.org All Rights